Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not Ready To Communicate

Well I've just tried to read someone's blog. It was a sex addict like me... except I just couldn't read it... I felt dirty and just like a pedophile actually. And the damn internet is so blasted with nudity everywhere I can barely surf on any sites. To top it all off, people seem to think that Facebook is an appropriate place to show off there skimpy bathing suits or topless shots... for whatever reason! I'm just angry, I want to act out so bad but I can't. If I do it'll be 7 days work all shot to hell.

7 days, seriously what a joke! It's so late and I still have a lot of work to do for my job... yet I can't get my head around it... I want to have sex, with someone, on my own, doesn't matter. I can read people's blogs of how much pain sex addicts have caused them, but I can't read a sex addicts blog... there's a surprise since I go to SAA meetings (saa-recovery.org/meetings look for the country you're in and find your city for your local meetings... I strongly suggest it).

I feel like crap.

sanh

No comments:

Post a Comment